The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TiAL

JNR

I'm sure most of you are aware that Tial makes some fine products...Well, I had a great experience with their customer service and would highly recommend them!

What happened was my diaphragm was torn. Under further inspection, I found out it was the set screw that came off the nut (that fastens the bottom housing to the main piece) and ended up tearing the diaphragm...Well, I contacted them thru E-mail, to ask if this was a common problem...They just told me to send it in and they'll fix it under warranty (I purchased it used), no questions asked.

Well, not only did they replace the diaphraghm, but they also gave me new hardware (incl. those vacuum fittings/washers), cleaned it up some more and re-assembled it all...This all took place in a matter of a day or so, upon receipt.

Anyway, just wanted to share this great experience, as any company that provides such great customer service (in addition to a fine product) should get some recognition!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned