The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Flip4G63

mistaVR4

We just made a deal, everything went smooth, very trustworthy, easy guy to do business with anytime!!

Thanks a lot bro!

-Steve

KGVR4

What a great seller. I paypaled him for a trim piece and he sent me a tracking number within 30 minutes. This is what an excellent transaction is called.

Great seller! Purchased a pair of headlights from him. Provides tracking number and replies to PM's quickly. Would do business again without any second thoughts. Thanks again!

-Kyle

TakumiJr

Sold him a datalogger, everything went great. Great Guy!

Great seller! Everything transpired as he said it would, even during the holiday, a time when folks are away and things get jumbled up easily.

icurunnin

great seller. even included a wax applicator and cotton cloth with my order /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

kitcho

great seller, really upfront and honest. would do business with again!

I just bought 200$ worth of things from him, every thing went better then planned! great guy to deal with!

Thanks Flip4G63!

Bought a fuel pump from Flip4G63. Came in well packaged and was real well with communicating. Definatly helped me out in a tought time!

Thanks Flip!

Sean92AWD

Awesome too deal with. Payed super fast. Thanks man!

great guy to deal with! i'll definetly do bussiness with him again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

JSchleim18

Great guy..his packaging is perfect and sent extremely quick. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned