The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy- vapid

I sold a bunch of stuff to Brett. 4 bolt rear, EVO 3 transmission, shifter cables and a few other parts. He even drove to meet me. Was a pleasure to meet in person and to deal with. Good Guy in my book.
Thanks,
Rob

GVR4458

I sold Brett some brake parts. He was very accomodating for the meet-up and it was a pleasure to do business with him. Like a lot of people on the board, he was very easy to talk to about cars in general and, of course, about Galant projects.

EH

icurunnin

bought my ETS pipes from Brett and he has fast shipping and packaged everything very well. honest guy and great to deal with.
highly recommended by me.

Bought an ETS kit off of Brett, Awesome guy to deal with went out of his way on the container for shipping. will buy from again no questions asked.

thanks again
Jesse

Junior392

Bought a FP Red and some other items off Brett and was extremly happy with the purchase. Safely wrapped and shipped the items in a fast time frame. Responded with knowledgeable answers and tips to my pm's. Would deffently do business with him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts