The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dc_style

324vr4

Bought an adapter plate from this gentleman and received it in a timely manner and was excited to see that it was in excellent condition....bolted right up and looks perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:

dc_style

hey man, glad you got it. sorry it took a little longer than expected. i got a little caught up. anyway, enjoy!

rez

Bought a set of wheels/tires from dc style and all in all he's a good guy. Good communication and shipped in a timely manner. Thanks again!

+1 for dc_style. Bought a set of 17x7 BBS RKs with tires for $660 shipped. Wheels/tires arrived well protected and in excellent shape, and perfectly balanced. These things retail for $370 a piece with no tires from Tirerack, so he definitely let these go for a phenomenal price.

Bill

LUNARFX

Sold him a set of painted eyelids for his '93 headlights. Posted the part just before I went to bed, and he had an Instant Paypal Payment sent before I even got up the next day. Excellent communication and would definitely do business again. Thanks bud!

chach161

Bought a set of DMS shocks. They were exactly as described. He was always fast at replying to emails. Very pleased with the transaction.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned