The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant 344(Chris)

Myles

Just wanted to make sure everyone know what a stand up guy Chris is. Just like everyone on this amazing community, more then willing to help with a wealth of know how. Chris helped bring my car back to life with my clutch, trans and turbo. Thanks again! The midwest has one more asset to the crew.

Myles

Man Chris, well obviously you don't sell enough sh*t cause here I am again, representing your good guy page. Just want to say thanks again and make sure that everyone knows Chris is a great guy and a knowledgeable asset to our community. Today I went over for some straight up Enright father and son fabrication. They took care of my EVO MR suspension and as always through many hiccups (Usually my fault) got me finally back on the road after a 5 month hiatus from my GVR4. Thanks again guys and I'm forever in your debt!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts