The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

clipse90gsx

mistaVR4

Josh is a great person to deal with! He took a chance buying a TT harness that I hope ended up working for him! At any rate, communication, and the overall sale went as smooth as it could have! Do business with this guy whenever you can!

Thanks,

-Steve

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Great guy, very smooth and easy transaction. Paid quickly and kept in touch with me. Will do business again.

one of the best!
prompt and easy to deal with.
paid right away and included paypal fees when i didn't even ask him too!
just a great guy to do business with.
I'm very thankful i had the parts he needed becuase dealing with him was a pleasure.

WaRrIoRs16

Great transaction. Very fast shipping. Couldn't have been smoother.

Polish

Great Guy!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Awesome. Purchased a Non ABS P-Valve, as described, smooth transaction, he even flat blacked it for me prior to shipping! Highly recommended to anyone. Thanks again!

pot

Staff member
I purchased a pair of 3000kgt brake calipers from him and the parts arrived as described and packaged extremely well. Had I not gone ahead and threw out the box and packaging I would have taken pictures and posted them to serve as an example of how to package parts for shipment. Definitely will do business with clipse90gsx again!

Lonewolf64

I purchased a JDM CF Hood from Josh. I was the first to express interest but I needed it shipped to me and we all know how much of a bitch it is to ship these hoods. Shortly after I expressed interest in the hood a local shows interest with cash on hand. Many people would have just gone for the easy money but Josh still chose to ship to me over taking up the local offer.

Communication was great every step of the way and the hood got to its location safely.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts