The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BoostedAWD91

G

Staff member
Good guy bought a part, was as described. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mistaVR4

I just had a nice transaction as well. I got what I wanted for a good price, and shipped quick! I'm sure everything will work out bro! Don't worry about doing business with this fella! Good guy fo sho /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks you much!

Great guy. He just bought a part from me. Good communication and got the money fast. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

91GVR4

Good Guy, got my parts with out a problem. He stayed in contact. A pleasure to do business with.

I bought a CTS from him (not the Cadillac) came fast,great packing,great communication.. I will do business again with him.. In fact I think I am again on another part.. LOL..

I just completed an unusual parts trade with Chris, and the whole process went very smoothly from start to finish. Great communicator and fast shipper, and possibly the best packing of parts I've ever seen. A standup guy.

MODS can you please merge this with his other good guy thread, I searched but did not find the existing.. Sorry.

DR1665

Dude took real good care of me. Purchased a set of corner lights and a grille. He couldn't fit the grille in the box he had, so he shipped out the lights right away and then the grille when he got a box that would work. He paid extra for shipping, I'm sure, but he went the extra mile, even following up with me to be sure I got everything okay.

Would *definitely* do business again with this guy. Super legit. Buy with confidence, imo.

Today I received my part from Chris and it was packed well and is in very good condition. Thanks man.

Recieved my part yesterday.Great communication, fast shipping, good packed, just perfect!!! There couldn't happen a lot in shipping with this part, but though it was still packed very well. Would definitely do business, with him again! Great guy!

Sean92AWD

Got a set of taillights AMAZING packaging. What is all of this blue stuff protecting these things!

GVR-4

I bought a complete set of manual seat belts from Chris. When the box arrived it was packed very well and he had provided a tracking number. After I realized the upper B pillar pieces were missing, I PM'd Chris. He had inadvertantly left them out of the box so he shipped them the following Monday (it was the weekend) UPS Second Day with a tracking number. Good communication, good packing job, straight shooter and, above all, takes responsibility for his mistakes and rectifies them. Exactly the kind of person you want to deal with.

Last edited:

Bought a double din radio bexel and a gauge panel from him. Real fast shipping. No problems at all.

mistaVR4

Just picked up some real nice bumper lights! Perfect packaging and quick ship!

Thanks a lot bro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peace.

jasonvr4

Recieved my part yesterday/ was packaged well for the long journey to AUstralia.Great communication, fast shipping,just perfect!!! Will definitely do business again with him!! Great guy!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts