The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4GPVR4

4orced4door

Jenn sent me a great looking powder coated valve cover free of charge as part of a raffle. Fast shipping, pleasant to deal with. The quality looks very nice. Thanks!

Jenn, Mike, Chris, Tim. All the guys (and gals) up at 4G Performance are awesome. They are currently dropping a motor in my buddies 93 GSX (Thanks Mike for the amazing price!!!!!!! Relay the message to him Jenn from Patrick). I cant speak enough about the work that they do. Its just such amazing work. Plus, its always good to hang out while theyre working on the car so you can just talk to them. I know it took a good 2-3 hours to weld 2 flanges on my car and stick a cat on there, just because we spent so much time talking.

Great people.

Ive been up there the last two days to check on that 93 GSX and we finally got it out of there today. I saw your VR4 up there Jay, nice turbo you got going on there, Ive got the exact same one to go on my GSX. Theyve got so many cars up there right now, its great that business is doing that good. I know I refer everyone to them, Ive got one car that is going to them in a couple weeks and another that if I cant get it running for him Im gonna go drop it off so Mike can have a stab at it.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have to take a pic of the shop's parking lot one day. It looks like a DSM meet except most are not running, so you can tell it's a shop. ~J

Awesome peeps. Donated a powder coated valve cover as a door prize which Paul won.
Thanks again for the support.

1941Galant

I bought a valve cover off of Jenn. Everything went smoothly, she shipped it out quickly and packaged it well. I would definitely do business with her again.

Hill

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts