The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VRausch4

1uGlyGalaNt

Fast shipment and quality product. Good communication. Will do business again.

Rausch

thanks! : here's my other one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif i'm a good guy mods, feel free to merge these.

steve

I tried to merge them but I think i put your old thread into oblivion hahahaha

got it back.. not sure why this isn't working right now

Last edited by a moderator:

1uGlyGalaNt

Yeah, I tried to search for an old thread before I started this one, but it wasn't on the first page of the search so I just went ahead and made a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

atc250r

Staff member
Aaron must be a good guy. He's got two of these threads!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Myles

Awesome guy! Chilled with me Both on the way to and back from NYC. Definitely made stopping in OH worthwhile. Instead of just another boring night in a hotel. Thanks Aaron looking forward to seeing you again.

Polish

Another bump for Vr - he wins at selling parts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts