The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy: DR1665

Bought my GGS wheels from me.Great communication and very trustworthy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif.Was great dealing with you Sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

boostedinaz

No way. I sold him an EPROM ECU and when I gave it to him his kept touching me and pating my ass telling me, "thanks, this is just super of you!". The he asked me out for drinks and dancing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif I would watch out for him in person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

DR1665

[4th grade]Yeah. Then you woke up.[/4th grade] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

89coltgt

Bought an erpom ecu from him, arrived in great condition and great communication throughout the transaction.

464/2K

Recieved my AEM EMS today. Brian is a great guy and what he brings to the Mitsubishi community is nothing but Good.

It's hard to find guys like this anymore.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gifOne helluva good guy. Very pleasant to deal with. A no nonsense kinda guy, and a man of his word. Thanks Brian, everything was how it was described. Be happy to return the favor one day.

boostedinaz

Another one for Driggs. When I talked to my wife about buying back my old Galant we both decided it needed to be running ASAP. Brian offered to let me borrow an entire motor to get the car on the road as long as I took care of it. He also had a few little parts I needed and made sure they were ready for pick up even thought he was heading out of town.

Great guy and I'm glad he is part of the community.

ktmrider

Realized I hadn't made my GG post yet.

Bought 464/1000 from Brian, one of the best experiences and sellers I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Period.

Dude makes the site and community a much better place, thanks again for everything B!

Last edited:

DR1665

Wow. Thank you for that, Mike. Much appreciated. 464 couldn't have gone to a better home.

boostedinaz

Brian sold me an A/C compressor. When he brought it to me (long ass drive by the way) he also gave me a recharge kit with fittings and oil. Super stand up guy and one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Aaron

Good Guy!
Got a good deal on a shifter with great communication!
Thank you!

IncorpoRatedX

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I thought it was just common knowledge that Brian Driggs is a good guy. He gave me a place to stay and a shop to work in on a moments notice while I was driving cross country. Was even so kind as to take some abomination of a hood scoop off my hands on my second road trip across country. A++ would have sleep over with again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

DR1665

Thanks guys. Appreciate.

If the guest room hadn't been commandeered by the baby, you'd have had a place to crash this last time, too, brother.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts