The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4Johnny

324vr4

Just wanted to let everyone know that this gentleman is a true businessman! Great product as described and great communication until the end! Highly recommended!

Last edited by a moderator:

poppin3000

Indeed, John is an EXCELLENT seller. I bought two JDM projector fog lights from him and everything was packaged with the greatest care, and they got to me quickly and in perfect condition as promised. Thanks again John.

I bought a 3g maf setup from him and the transaction went smoothly.
Thanks again.

rez

Just got a drivers side dogleg from John. Very easy to deal with, good communicator, and quick shipping.

Thanks again.

Champ_168

Great guy, easy to communicate with, very easy to deal with, and smooth transactions everytime.

Thanks!

CarRacer

Just finished up a transaction with him.
It turned out great.
Packaging was excellent. He bubble wrapped each bumper light.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts