The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tom N

bought his old JMF manifold, had good communication. even wrapped it like a present so i could pretend it was christmas.

slugsgomoo

just got my driveline & non-cruise cable from Tom, good price, and I am guessing that the shipping costs were greatly underestimated but who knows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

It was hilarious to see the fedex guy walking up with a boxed up fully assembled GVR4 drivelien though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Yeh I generaly guess low on shipping.
No big deal.
Glad to see parts going to good homes and not the junk yard.

91GVR4

Got a set of front A-arms from Tom. Nice shape, just like he said. Some shipping snags, but Tom always relplied when asked and is a great guy to buy from. Good deal on the price too.

Scientist

Got my rear diff and other parts from him today.

Parts were nicely packaged and He was on point with giving me information about the arrival of the package. Would definitely do business with him again

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned