The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

boostedinaz

bought a turbo off his hands shipped it promptly after payment was recived and it shipped fast
Thanx
Shane

DR1665

Mike is a good guy by all standards. Bought an EPROM ECU off him. He even had the caps replaced before he went to sell it because he's just that legit. Buy with confidence!

mistaVR4

Mike is a great buyer! prompt communication, and fast payment. Would do business with you anytime man!

Thanks,

-Steve

CarRacer

Just sold me a thread adapter for the oil filter housing to oil pressure gauge.
Good communication and made an easy transaction.

CarRacer

Good buyer as well, fast payment.

punisher

I bought a 4 bolt lsd off Mike and he swapped the gears from my old 3 bolt in for free.

Dude's awesome. Great to deal with.

boostedinaz sackrider checking in. He paid me authentic monies for 1101 so I let him fondle 3/1000's shiny parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barnes

Good guy for sure! Intercooler showed up promptly and packed carefully in excellent condition.

DR1665

Back again. No doubt everyone here is familiar with Mike's sterling reputation, but he came over this morning to help pull the engine/trans out of 195/2000. Borrowed a truck to get his cherry picker across the valley to my place so I wouldn't have to rent one. Solid, dependable cat.

toybreaker

iconoclast

Easy transaction with a patient man.

One of the guys who makes this board what it is.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts