The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OldHairyBastard

johnnyRacer

Prompt payment, a pleasure doing business with. Definately an asset to this site.

rez

Great Guy +1,000,000

Doug let me have the chance to buy a GVR4 that he was going to buy because my galant was in a wreck.

The nicest thing from someone I had never even talked to before.

OHB= /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Can't thank you enough man!!!

Myles

squatch197 Good Guy

Doug aka OHB aka squatch197. Once again and always. A great guy. Had a mini meet with Him and Hertz yesterday, where they both gave me a hand with my cruise delete and front struts. More than hospitable, just have to say it again Super awesome dude. Thanks for all your help Doug

Peace

Hertz

Staff member
Thanks Doug for rescuing my motor mount!

Doug endured 15 hours of my cursed vehicle (yes, it hates you Doug) and taught me many things. He's loaned me an axle, an NT water pipe and Prothane front motor mount inserts.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay his generosity, as he's always 1 step ahead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

maroonmetallic

Another good guy goes out to the OHB formerly known as Squatch197.

Always a great guy willing to help out, even IF it is just another non-turbo Galant.

-Shawn

JB

+1 on Doug being an asset to this community.

V8EATER

Great guy, just wanted to put my 2 pence in on that. Don't try to keep up with his rum and cokes, though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Polish

Awesome guy, bought a couple things off me. Met me halfway, brought some of the midwest crew for a mini-meet. Had dinner and he even paid, GREAT GUY!

Myles

+1 on that. Took Polish, Chuck and I out for a great dinner! It was a blast to say the least.

adamvr4

Doug helped me tune my car this past Friday and had my car running BEAUTIFUL!!! It idled great, picked up great. IT JUST FLEW!!!!!! THANKS Doug!!!!!

Great communication, FAST payment, Couldnt ask for a better buyer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

vtecds1

Doug drove about 1hr to my house in the freezing weather(3 degrees) to help me work on my car. Thanks for getting my turd up and running again!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts