The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Polish

iLLeffeKt vr-4

paid fast and responded to messages very quickly. good guy in my book.

thadirtybird

got a great deal fron him on a turbo pipe. it was packaged GREAT and got here super fast. great transaction and even check to make sure everything was cool. thanks -rob- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

NYC86ZC

Would definitely buy from again. Paid at night and the next day the package was already in the mail. It arrived a few days later as described (mint condition) and packed very well.
Good Guy.
Thanks!

spooling92vr4

Great Guy. Everything came quickly and packaged well with tracking and was exactly as described

mistaVR4

Awesome dude to do business with! One of the best transaction I've had. Always down to deal with this fella /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks bro!

mistaVR4

Just had another great transaction1! You da man /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

bought interior trim pieces off him. Shipped that day! Got them the next day!!!!!! Excellent Seller!!! Thanks

John

mikus

met up with me to exhange exhaust - drove around on teh phone with me, trying to help me figure out where the hell I was at. Top notch.

OldHairyBastard

Great guy. He met up with me half way to deliver the parts and followed me around as I was throwing snow at him drifting trying to find the resturant that the MILF told us to go to. By the way the name was BONEFISH. It was a good time.

Doug

JSchleim18

Great guy. Provides entertainment for the board on boring days at work and is a great asset to the community.

Oh and he's a great buyer!

CarRacer

Paid very promptly for a part I sold him that he had trouble finding with his metal detector. Thanks again man and happy treasure hunting.

JNR

Received a gauge from him and he sent it out right away and gave a good deal for what looks to be practically new! I'd recommend him to do business with. Thanks again!

toybreaker

iconoclast
Did a deal with Polish for a fuel pressure gauge and sender he was kind enough to split off from a package deal he offered awhile back.

He powered it up before he sent it and it looked okay.

I also powered it up and checked and it looked good.

Done deal, right?

Unfortunately, the gauge had a minor issue with one of the display segments that was undetectable untill it was installed and reading the system pressure.

When I contacted him about it, he was really bummed, and offered several different ways to make things right.

I wasn't too worried about it, but since he said he bought it from another member and never installed it to see the issue, I just wanted him to know that someone else had sold him something they probably knew was bunk so he didn;t do another deal with them.

A few days later, a box showed up out of the blue from the man.

Inside was some really cool stuff

... the value of which was several times the cost of the original gauge purchase.

What a pleasant suprise!

Just shows the character of the man.

satisfaction guaranteed

That's how it's done

Thanks again, good Doctor!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts