The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4DSC

broke down

very good. Needed a fuel pump and housing very quick. I still don't know how he got it here that fast, but thanks! I would definitely use him again if I need something. Thanks again Nick.

punisher

Just got back from his house where I picked up an entire 93 talon factory body kit. Great seller, highly recommended.

mikus

got an IC kit from him, packed to the max. I felt like the guy in Christmas Story, taking the lamp out of the crate. "Fraa-Gee-Lahy. Must be Italian?" thanks dude

boostedinaz

I bought some stuff from Nick in the past and he was great to deal with. I would never hesitate to buy something from him again.

slobra

Bought KYB/Whiteline setup off of him. Good communication, good packaging. Thanks again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts