The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JSchleim18

Recieved The SCM61 promptly and as advertised.

SCM-6152front.jpg

SCM-6152blades.jpg

Thanks again!

G-

Last edited by a moderator:

JSchleim18

thank you very much for the GG post...very quick payment too btw

+1

Bought a MAS adapter and recieved it very quickly. Very well packed too.

(sorry I forgot to post this after the board came back online)

great guy, i made him a radio bezel for him. he paid for every part along the way as i got them and was patient with me since i'm at college we kept in touch and once i headed home he shipped out the piece i needed promptly and i was able to finish the part and ship it back out in the week i had off.
GREAT GUY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
will definatly do bisuness with again if i get a chance!!!
Shane

Update!

Picked up some additional parts from him, and resolved some other minor
issues that he helped out with! Thanks for the prompt callbacks! Definitley an asset to this community!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G-

TakumiJr

Bought an intake pipe from him, got it today already. Great guy to deal with, will do business with him in the future!

StreetThisVR4

Just recieved coil packs. Packaged nicely and arrived quickly. Great service, I'd buy from again.

Thanks Jeremy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sold a COP and U.R. pulley to Jeremy (JSchleim18), was the fastest sale I can think I have had to date. Was a smooth transaction.
Thanks,
Rob

brute

I just sold Jeremy some amber turn signals. His attention to PM's was excellent, and his payment was lightning fast. Thanks!

+1 on the PM's. bought a wideband from him and shipped it out fast. got it much sooner than i thought i would

Udate: Jeremy aka: JSchleim18, aka: stongisle-pimpin is the man! I'm just waiting for the tranny to get here!

Thanks for the manifold and turbo!

1273motor4.jpg

boostx

good guy in my book

CmanorVr4

Picked up piece to the project from him, great price,,,FREE!! Definitely a positive member on the board!!

id like to note also that this guy is a GG. dealt with him a couple times and man do i wish he lived by me so he could help me out! Good luck on everything jeremy and those wheels will be in the mail tomorrow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

a2vr4

wicked quick shipping, nice to deal with! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Thanks again man!
~Brian

bought a grill off him, he shipped it fast and it looks great! Thanks again man.

a2vr4

One more great transaction to report! Thanks man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
~Brian

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts