The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rez

very good guy, bought my 2.5" exhaust. he drove all the way from illnois to ohio, cool guy paid before he even came! clean car too!!

got my stuff faster than i expected and in really nice shape. even gave me a few hints on how to install it a little easier

evo8ya

Good guy to deal with.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Scott is a great board member! Stopped by last night to get some parts and he was gracious enough to let me pick the bones of his wrecked GVR4 to get a few other things needed as well, all for a reasonable price.

I was there for the maiden trials of his new GVR4 (built from parts of both cars). We had a Galant mini-meet with three cars there (although one is headed to the scrapyard).

Thanks Scott.

464/2K

got my fender from him. well packed and arrived sooner then planned.

streetmasters

Lightning fast payment!!! No hassle, I would do business again!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Sold me a car, great communication, easy to deal with, handsome, but he bought a WRX... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

rez

Haha- thanks Hertz, glad someone noticed my good looks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif And I only bought a wrx because I can't afford an evo yet!! Good luck w/the car man.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts