The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy: 1uGlyGalaNt

I bought a roof rack from him and I got sent a crappy old SMIC that was painted black and just was not exactly what I was expecting... I PM'ed him and he said that fedex or whoever the shipper was must've mislabeled the things he shipped atthe same time.. I was kinda in freak-out mode and didn't really believe him but after some morecommuniactions and such, he came through and I got my roof rack the other day in great condition for a used item. it even had the keys for it!!

all in all the communication was cool and he seems like a perfectly stand-up guy in my book!

V8EATER

Stand up guy. I did a trade with him, and all went very smooth. I would do business with him any time.

Great guy. He went out of his way to ship an adapter harness to me ASAP so I can make this weekends' race.

TakumiJr

Got my harness today, great guy,fast shipping and refunded the extra amount of money I sent him! A+

Shipping was fast and packing was tight. I'd do business with him again.

Thanks,
Michael

Bought his old NES, Very quick and promt to answer his PM's, Packaging was excelent. If the chance pops up again to buy something from brain I would do it.

Hertz

Staff member
I will happily do business with Brian anytime. Purchased a Palm from him which he shipped very promptly. Very professional and courteous.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts