The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

9t1tsi

Definetely a good guy to buy from recieved my injectors on time with no problems and would definetly buy from again if needed. Thanks John. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rez

Great guy to deal with. I picked up his old exhaust and he helped in any way he could. No bs, easy to talk to, all around great guy. Buy from this man with full confidence!

ps- If anybody wants to know if an entire exhaust fits INSIDE a galant, it does. Downpipe on the rear floor, the rest weaved through the "ski hole" from the trunk all the way to the pass. floor. Not much room for error, but it works!

What a great guy! I bought a J-Pipe from him and he shipped it the next day and gave me tracking info ASAP. Thanks again!

~Mark

Everthing went by with out a problem. Shipped on time and packaged extremely well. No Complaints.

GHETTOSwing

Sold me an extra crank he had for my rebuild, Looks practically new. Awesome deal, 439 appreciates it! Thanks again!

Kenzie
GHETTOSwing

mistaVR4

Awesome guy to deal with! I sold him an oil line and he paid quick and was patient for delivery since I had been out of town on business! Thanks for the smooth transaction, bro! Would never hesitate to do business with you.

JSchleim18

Great guy, real easy to deal with...sold him a grille and trusted my description...paid promptly and was very nice...Thanks Again!

Polish

Good guy in my book.

89coltgt

Bought a knock sensor from him, quick shipping and part was in great condition.

curtis

Great guy to do business with. Thanks

im bumping this up, becuase i appericate everything i have learned and recieved from this board. But i am parting out my galant and moving on. I want to bump this thread so anyone that buys my parts knows my track record. Thanks,

John

Ben

I bought the fmic kit, tial and intake pipe with filter from this part out he mentions. I guess he thought fedex was going to drop these boxes out of an airplane at my house, cause they were packed to withstand that kind of fall!
Everything was in GREAT condition, got tracking numbers and updates throughout the process. He did everything he said, when he said he would do it.

Thank you very much sir!

great guy John bought the motor mounts from him Friday and i received it Monday morning fast shipping thanks again bro!

Great seller i just purchased some injectors from him as well got them shipped to me very quickly and in great condition! Definitely would do more business with him

dustyduff

Bought a gauge plate from John. Good communication and quick shipping. I would definitely do business with him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned