The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good guy, mario

Yao

Brought a set of Poly mounts from him, fast shipping, just as described. Good guy.

I just bought some body panels from him, good deal, as advertised. Thanx Mario! Plus he's got some nice looking AGXs with coilovers...

mistaVR4

Mario is a great person to deal with! I just received a nice set of wheels and tires from him. Shipped quick with tracking, well packaged, and he gave me a great deal!

Thanks a lot bro! I would never hesitate to do business with you in the future, and I would recommend you to anyone.

Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Steve

GIjoe

I bought a pair of mirrors from Mario. Shipping was very fast (international!) and inculded tracking, also the stuff was really well packed. A good guy to deal with, would definetly do business with him again.

Thanks bro!

Danny

i got side skirts from mario and they were in better shape than he described. he packaged them very well and i think he used the delorean from back to the future to deliver them cuz they showed up way too fast. thanks mario.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned