The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Steve Monroe AKA Throttlebodys.com

s_firestone

I ordered several parts including shaft seals to complete rebuilding my throttle body from Steve Monroe(Throttlebodys.com). I do not believe I have ever met any vendor who was more attentive, helpful, and communicative. He offered his advice freely (very sound advice), and even sent a picture of a tool to aid in inserting the seals properly without damaging them. He even tried to save me shipping delay time in my PayPal transaction regarding my e-check. He shipped the day the PayPal cleared, notified me by email and his parts arrived promptly.

He is a stand up guy and in my opinion, a credit to his profession and the auto enthusiast crowd. If you are considering any work on your aging throttle body, this is the place it needs to go. All of my business will be going to Steve Monroe from now on.

Dialcaliper

+1 Steve does an awesome job. I sent it in, and once it got there, I sent payment via paypal, he turned it around in the same day! $150 for the rebuild/boring and $15 to replace my bad TPS.

Clicky

Last edited:

SleepinGVR4

Steve quoted me a price a couple months back. Since then their prices have gone up. I email him if the previous quote was still ok and he told me their prices changed due to increased costs. Steve met me half way on the price.

Great company to deal with.

Lonewolf64

I just put Steve's bored/sealed throttlebody on the car today. It arrived in perfect condition. The turnaround was lightning quick, the price fair, and the communication was excellent. He also checks your sensors, free of cost! Turns out most of my idle problems were from a bad CTS switch.

His work is great. I recommend his services to everyone on the board.

BoostedAWD91

just recieved my freshly rebuilt non turbo throttle body from Steve and it turned out better than i could of have expected. Great guy to deal with, answered any and all questions i had and the fastest turnaround time to date. shipped out my old TB to him on a Friday and i recieved my new TB Wednesday. He has my business for a lifetime.

onesickcrx

I bought my throttle body threw him did a great job shipped fast as well

pot

Staff member
Everything about Steve @ throttlebodys.com has already been said. I'm suprised he isn't discussed more frequently. I ordered his NT throttlebody w/ port and tapered polish sometime ago. I couldn't have been more impressed w/ shipping, quality of part, etc, etc. --Awesome dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

89Mirageman

Steve is a great guy to deal with. I bet I have sold him at least 50 dsm throttle bodies over the last few years. He even sends me a check to save on paypal fees.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts