The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

skivittlerjimb

I can't believe Jim doesn't have a "Good Guy" thread yet!

Super Guy. He lives right down the road from me. I had a face to face transaction with Jim and as expected, everything went perfectly!

Thanks again Jim!

~Mark

JSchleim18

Great Guy! Bought a '92 grille and tracking number was there...was supposed to get it tomorrow but it came a day early! Thanks & Great packaging as well!

Gimpin

+1 on skivittlerjimb purchased rear dog leg ... showed up as scheduled ... gave me a great deal to

Myles

Great GUY! Gave me a ridiculous deal on some rear agx and a blingity bling blinger battery tray. Overall nice guy hope to do business with again!

CutlassJim

Had a GREAT transaction with Jim. He woke up at the ass crack of dawn to drive 3.5 hours to deliver me a car. The car was exactly as described and he even filled the tank before dropping it off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Also gave me a great deal on some Galant parts. He even made the 2 hour trip to pick up his car seem like 15 minutes as we jabbered like school girls about cars.

I don't just hope to do business with him again I hope to go to a Rally someday and hang out.

vr4199

Good guy for sure. Jim drove from VT. to NH to sell me his spare long block that I desperately need for my VR4 smooth transaction would and hope to do business with again .

Last edited:

skivittlerjimb

It was great to meet you, Will. I hope the long block works out well for you and gets you out of that Geo soon!

-Jim B.
280/1000

mistaVR4

Had another great transaction with Jim! Always real easy to deal with.

Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I bought some 3g lifters from Jim. Was a great transaction, keep me posted on shipping and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks to you Jim.
Thanks,
Rob

ApexHunter

Bought some wheels from Jim. Great guy to deal with. Good communication, and he followed through with everything he agreed to do. Would definitely do business with him in the future.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts