The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

extremepsi.com

atc250r

Staff member
I've bought several items from these guys, they've always had what I want in stock and shipped it very quickly.

John

Gordian79

very cool people to deal with.prices are cheaper then other places.free shipping is great and i always have my parts next day if i order by 1pm.

do they offer free shipping??
anyway, I always had good experience with them.

Quote:
I've bought several items from these guys, they've always had what I want in stock and shipped it very quickly.

John

your one of the few!

fastasleep

I buy from ExtremePSI all time. I can't recall a time they didn't have what I needed in stock. Always fast shipping too.

Bought from them a few times and getting ready to again. Great prices, selection, and shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

JSchleim18

Have dealt with them the last couple times since by debacle with GZP...very fast shipping and ALWAYS have what I needed...Prices and what they have is unbeatable!!!

I've always had good service with them. Love the fact that I always get parts next day from them and prices are hard to beat.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts