The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

74of1000

BluFalcon

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mark (74of1000) is a good guy to deal with. He sent me a set of no longer available anywhere stock muffler hangers that I needed for my car. He even shipped them out to me before he recieved my money order. Thanks again Mark.

*Edit* Crap. Apparently I didn't search well enough as there's already a good guy thread for Mark. Sorry.

Last edited:

x2
excellent person to deal with and prompt to ship. motor mount looks great!!! Thanks

4G63_GSR

great guy! got my timing belt covers and in good condtion. A+ on packaging. thanks man!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned