The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

kcpaz

mistaVR4

Great guy here! Sold him my 16g turbo. Payment was received quickly, great communication! Wouldn't hesitate to business with you in the future!

Thanks man!

-Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

Bought a small 16g turbo and EVOIII manifolds from Kent.
As described, packed beautifully, very quick shipment.
Thanks again for a perfect transaction!
Update, installed the turbo yesterday and it runs like a champ. I was 0 for 3 on used turbos before ordering from this site, now 2 for 5.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Buying a used crank from Mr. Fabricator extraordinaire. Been very patient and cooperative with me.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Crank arrived, packed very well. Looks in decent condition and mics out stock size as described.

Thanks.

ApexHunter

Bought an '89 grill from kcpaz. In good shape upon arrival. Communication was good and shipping was prompt. Thanks for a good transaction, would definitely do businsess again in the future.

BoostedAWD91

bought 3 Defi gauges from him, packaged great and great guy to deal with!!
Thanks again

Recvd my package from him, and everything was as advertised!!

Thanks again!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PreskitVR4

Got my driveshaft, axles, and new hood from Kent today. Went out of his way to meet with me all items as described and in exellent shape!!!

vapid

Bought some items from Kent on 2 separate occasions (I failed to post the first time), both times all the items were as described and in great shape.

ApexHunter

My second time buying from Kent, also a great experience. Bought a cylinder head, which arrived at my door completely undamaged and relatively quickly, thanks to a good shipping job. Very good guy to do business with.

boostedinaz

Kent has a done a LOT of stuff for me in the time I have known him. His last round of awesomeness consisted of giving me the last of his GVR4 parts from his racecar. It was almost as if he knew what parts I was missing when trying to rebuild 1101 because alost everything he gave me was a part I was missing.

A truly talented and very helpful guy. Gald I get to know him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned