The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

89coltgt

IncorpoRatedX

89coltgt bought a boost gauge from me, paid promptly and was pleasent to deal with.

I bought some 1g parts from him. Items were packaged well and shipped out promptly.

DR1665

Good guy to deal with. Sold him an EPROM ECU. Payment was fast and he was good to deal with. Would do business with again. Kinda wish I had a Colt...

He did all the mig and tig welding on my intercooler pipes. His work is top notch
He helped install engines in both 1273/2000 and a 6/4 1Gb
He purchased Colt GT rims from me with prompt payment,
Sold 1273/2000 to me for a terrific price, then I traded it back to him for a 6/4bolt DSM.

John is a true DSMer whos a stand up guy!!!!!

bustedsm

John had a 22 spline AWD 90' transmission lying around that I needed ASAP and he brought it from Ste. Gen MO all the way up to Chesterfield MO just so I could give him money!

Great guy, thanks again John. Tranny shifts just like buttah!

sold him a knock sensor. payment was super quick. Thanks again.

-John 414/2000

Bought a scattershield from me. Great guy to deal with, got payment promptly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Prompt payment and great communication. Great buyer.

HunterDG

Bought a 1G front engine mount from him, part arrived sooner than I expected, and condition was just as he described.
Excellent hassle-free transaction!

got a maft and lowering springs from him for one hell of a deal!! parts even got here 3days befor they were supose to!! A+!

Bought a used 14b from him. John was up front about the turbo and a good sport in answering questions and sending pix of the part. Shipped it in a reasonable time frame, very well packed too.

Pleasant guy to deal with; wouldn't hesitate to buy from John again.

Thanks, John; you're definitely one of the good guys.

onesickcrx

89coltgt bought a fuel cell from me, he paid promptly and was pleasant to deal with. Would be happy do business with him in the future.

turbowop

Purchased a used Evo3 16g from him. Packaged very well and shipped promptly.

Installed the turbo and no issues thus far.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turbofonz

Just bought some motormounts off John, he replied and shipped quickly and provided me with shipping information too. Good guy.

-Ryan.

4thStroke

Purchased a 4 bolt rear end from him. Quick to reply and quick to ship. 85lbs and no tears in the box! Wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.

Junior392

Purchased a fuel rail from 89coltgt. Quick responses, fast transaction, well packaged item. All in all great person to deal with. I also recieved a AEM sticker to.

Two Thumbs Up

GVR4_1057

Great guy to deal with. Cool guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

icurunnin

great seller and would buy from again

edit: installed the injectors and they work great and are in great condition. Thanks again

Last edited:

ApexHunter

Bought a SMIC and 1g IM from John. The shipping quality was excellent, good communication, and a very good price. I won't hesitate to do business with John in the future.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts