The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AlphaMale

89coltgt

Purchased an Autometer boost gauge from him. Great guy and excellent commumication.

IncorpoRatedX

i realized i do have a good guy thread about me, when my username was still 'forced style'

sorry man

you can view it here.

Josh,

Thanks for the prompt delivery and good price.

-Michael

To All,

I'd do business with Josh (AlphaMale) any time.

Thanks,
Michael

Josh is a good guy he bought me dinner the other day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

I'm sure he had ulterior motives. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

I've spoken with Josh and will give a +1 to this Good Guy thread.

IncorpoRatedX

haha, shut up steve. i needed a u-bend to build a j-pipe and he had one. So i paid for his dinner at our local cruise-in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll only take you out on the town big poppa' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

rez

Just got a turbo from Josh and it was the fastest shipping ever! Sent him a paypal Sunday night and recieved it Tuesday. Perfect transaction, awesome seller!

GVR4Doug

GREAT SELLER!!! I would buy from him in a heartbeat! Thanks again for the smooth transaction!

a2vr4

one more a great deal from a great guy! thanks josh!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Received my parts from the big "clearance sale". Arrived fine and were a good deal too.

Great deal, fast shipping, answered questions quickly. All around great to deal with. Now if only he had a drivers side fender.....

IncorpoRatedX

i do, i do! just not a galant one. hahahaha.

atc250r

Staff member
Great guy to do business with.

John

He posted up "Free Stuff" I said 'I like "Free Stuff"' He sent me said "Free Stuff"

Great Guy, Will get "Free Stuff" from him again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Got my tailights in awesome shape with fast shipping...great guy, good communication, he gave me a really good price too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MMCVR4

Traded an EVO part with him and received my headlights quickly. Great packaging too.

Bought a turbo off him, excellent packaging, shipped fast, and product exactly how it was described. Would do business with him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts