The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Islandvr4

I sold a few of my JDM stuff to Geoffrey and he was able to drive up to pick them up in very reasonable time. Friendly and no issues with transaction, would deal with him again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks!

Geoffrey is a really top notch guy. He saw one of my posts asking about TEL springs and if they would fit in a GVR4 and offered a set of springs he had laying around for free if I would just pay for shipping. Not only that he went so far as to goto UPS, send the package and pay for the shipping before I paid him! I gave him cc info over the phone and didnt think twice about it, he is 100% trustworthy. If I lived in WA, I would definitely goto his shop.

Thanks again!

kitcho

i recently bought a set of corner lights off islandvr4. not only did he ship when he said he would, but he also let me know that the shipping cost less than he had originally thought and will give me the difference towards something else i buy from him. great communication, great seller!

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:

mistaVR4

We had a major transaction that went as smoothly as any transaction could. Very patient and easy to communicate with! Top notch member I would do business with anytime!

Thanks.

Rausch

This guy is the Sh*t!!! went wawy out of his way for me on something. went WAY out.......Good guy, awesome to have around...i owe ya!!!

CAME TO MY HOUSE and helped me install a 4 bolt rear end, fix a fuel leak, and change out a drive axle! NUFF SAID!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts