The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

89Mirageman

maroonmetallic

Fast shipment of the G-GS door mouldings I bought from him.

Sweet deal & awesome packaging!

Thanks Again,
-Shawn

I bought a 92 gvr4 from Chris yesterday and it was just as described. He went out of his way to help me out with my trailer problems as well. A very honest and stand up guy. I would be more then happy to do business with him again... especially since it's a lot warmer down there then up here. Thanks a lot Chris.

Aaron

Good Guy,
Parts got here today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Chris hooked me up with parts at a great price and shipped fast, always replied quick to my pm's!
Thanks buddy
Aaron

good guy, radio brackets got here yesterday. Hella quick response and shipping. Thanks man

Wilfongtsi

Great guy to deal with, super fast shipping!!!

Muntermugge

Great to deal with
Have sold me a grill, and have ship it to me here in Denmark
Fast to ship and to answer message
Thanks for the deal.

Regards Mogens/muntermugge from Denmark

gtluke

i messed up my last post because i'm dumb
i had great dealings with 89MirageMan when we swapped wheels
great communication and his stuff was in great shape as described.
-luke-

GeorgeBillings

Got me calibers in the same week the money was sent.

Thanks

Muntermugge

I have one more time deal with 89Mirageman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
I needed a short shifter, and he help me again to get the parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Very recommend to deal with.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Thanks for you help and thanks for the deal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Kind Regards
Mogens from Denmark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

mooserage

Staff member
I just sold 89mirageman a set of stock wheels, and it was a great experience. He was a very nice guy to deal with and very straight forward. I look forward to doing business with him again. Great guy A+

holeshotmoe

Same story. Excellent to deal with....prompt shipping, great communication, packaging, and product. Thanks!

Aaron

Good guy to do business with, very good communication.
When faced with what could have been a bad situation(reversing a transaction), we worked it out no problem!
I am sure we will do business again!
Thanks Buddy!

Aaron

Complete T-Stat housing was packaged well and arrived safely within a timely manner. Would do business again! Thanks Chris!

mistaVR4

I had a very nice and easy transaction with this fella! I would never hesitate to do business with him!
Thanks a lot bro!!

-Steve

Aaron

Quote:
...I am sure we will do business again!
Thanks Buddy!

Aaron

Yet another great transaction! great communication & got my part fast & cheap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Thanks!

Aaron

Good transaction with Chris as well. He even followed up to make sure the parts arrived ok.

slobra

Got a set of great condition eco/power switches off him that were packaged nicely and shipped quickly. Thanks agian Chris!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned