The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

projectG

eviLntt

I purchased some power folding mirrors from Neil, and he sent them via his cousin Carlo. Neil had very good communication while the transaction took place, and took the initiative to make sure I received my purchase. He was concerned on whether anything was broken during shipping (which nothing was as it was packed thoughtfully) and offered to work something out if anything arrived damaged. He even tested the mirrors on his own car to see if they retracted before he sent them. Overall it was a very professional experience.

I just got the AMG amber corner lights from him. He did package them really good and I have received it without any problems. I look forward putting them on my car to complement with my 93 headlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I am definitely buying other hard to find JDM and AMG stuff from him if he can get them.

Sold projectG some a rare headunit and speakers. he is very good on keeping you up to date. the guy is a good buyer and seller.

Just received my JDM mirrors from Neil. I did not receive them immediately but that was not the fault of Neil. Regardless, they came packaged very well and in goo condition. I would recommend him for your JDM needs.

-Josh

Bought a ZR4 grille. Very professional, and the item is just as described.

Note that he's shipping from the Phillipines, on the other side of the world for you U.S. guys, via two hops. So, you'll have to be patient waiting for your part. Also, I suspect internet access isn't an everyday thing.

That said, he updated me at least every other week, and everything was as promised.

Thanks, and I'm shipping your injectors asap.

spooling92vr4

I was a little leary to buy something from the other side of the world. But, Neil was very communicative and kept me on point with shipping and all. I saw he had a bad guy post, but i guess you cant please everyone. ZR4 grill got here unscathed + I noticed he left me a good guy post after i paid and before I even got the package.
thanks again Neil
Chris

JSchleim18

Bought an Eterna Grille off him and let me know when he was gonna ship it out and everything...kept up to date with me on PMs and even gave me a tracking number...the piece is mint for used...Would love to do business again!

wowzer

good guy Got it here quickly for time and kept me well informed also had tracking. plan onm getting a few other things from him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned