The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wes -Impulse Boosted

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Wes bought something from me and paid promptly. Even helped me out when I shipped him something accidentally he wasn't supposed to get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Also recommended me to a friend for another purchase.

Thanks.

V8EATER

Wes paid quickly, and made sure to keep in contact with me during the sale.

I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again!

boostx

very good person to deal with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iLLeffeKt vr-4

very good guy to deal with. he purchased an FP intake pipe from me. sent payment quick via PayPal and communication between us was great via pm/email.
will do business again with him.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

another deal that went good with Wes. he got a JMFab catch can from me. definitely a good guy in my book.

mistaVR4

Wes is a great guy to deal with, we had a few mishaps during our transactions, but, in the end everything was worked out good for us. I would never hesitate to do business with him! Great guy!

Bought an Aeromotive FPR from him. Great guy and a pleasure to do business with! Wouldn't hesitate doing business with him in the future.

Thanks a lot Wes!

a2vr4

Just opened up my new ingalls control arms I bought from Wes, exactlly as discribed, good price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thank you Wes, I look forward to doing bussiness with you again.
~Brian

Bought some calipers from Wes. Good transaction with good
communication. Thanks

Steve

PolskiVR4

Bought some JDM foglights from him, great packing and great communication. Thanks.

dmj

Brought an item from Wes I was not satisfied he quickly refunded me and even paid for the return shipping . Now that is a stand up and honest guy.Customer satisfaction at it's finest.

Bought some JDM bumper backets from him. Super fast shipping and great communication. A+ Guy.
Thanks!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Good guy still! Bought some more adapters from me. Paid when he said he would. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Muskrat

Good guy to deal with. Great communication and promt shipment and good packaging. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts