The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Loser3000

mistaVR4

Great guy to deal with! I purchased ABS delete components and got them for a good deal! Shipping was quick and it was the most creative safe packing job I've ever seen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Thanks a lot bro! Would do business with you anytime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brendan is a good guy to deal with. He bought a MOMO shift knob (nohomo) off of me and paid quickly

MitchooO

good guy to deal with....bought a turbo timer and shipped it fast....and it was packed for safety /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

MMCVR4

Bought an HKS TB elbow and received it promptly, with very good packaging. Thanks!

ordered an FP race Manifold and got it clean and nicely packed good to do business with.

ApexHunter

Brendan is a good seller. Good communication, deal went smoothly. Everything arrived in good shape. He took pictures of the orientation of the lines (i bought an oil cooler/filter relocation kit) which was helpful and i wasn't expecting to get the mounting brackets which was a nice plus. I would definitely do business with him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts