The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Squatch197

maroonmetallic

Plain & simple, he's an awesome guy.

Offered to be road buddies on the way out to the IA meet & also hooked me up w/ a couple oil seals to fix the main seal leak on my DD.

Also offered me a cure for the cancer.

Gives a guy a heads up if theres rust particles coming down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Dougs a good guy ..drank 24 captin and cokes in one night and didnt puke so hes a good guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Really an asset to our community.

Great welder, great host, great knowleage, great guy.

I hope to see/deal with you again soon.

Myles

great guy! and a hell of a friend! helped me with my wheels, oil change, and safc. tought me how to soder for next time. thanks thanks thanks thanks. i'm always good for a round when you want one.
peace peace peace

a2vr4

Doug is a good guy for sure! I had a problem with someone that he knew owing me money, and he helped try to fix it then when i thought hope was lost and i had been screwed, he came through and gave me the money that i was owed just to help me out and fix the problem! Your a really stand up guy Doug, and I can't wait to meet you and thank you again in person! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
~Brian

Last edited:

Aaron

Good Guy for sure!!!
Not only did he hook me up with the control arm I needed, but he hand delivered it to my door the next day after pm-ing him.
Thanks for helping me out, and hope to hang out with you again!

holeshotmoe

Definite good guy. Bought a few simple parts which arrived today...great packaging and in great condition. Thanks Doug!

Rausch

awesome guy!!! hooked me up when i came out to chicago, hell, he even fed me!!! great guy to have on this board!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned