The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Myles

Terry Posten

Just bought my car. Super nice guy that will be looking for tons of info and more performance parts.

Very eager to learn, and stands behind this word.

V8EATER

I haven't bought anything from Myles, but I've spent some time with him, and I think he'll be around for a long while. Definitely a great addition here on the board.

20gvr4

Good guy, but I saw him take Frank the dog into the bathroom for an extended period of time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

OldHairyBastard

^^^I never saw him take Frank anywhere but some guy named Mikey was always holding Frank and gazing deep into his eyes.---LOL---"Good guy, but I saw him take Frank the dog into the bathroom for an extended period of time "

Well anyways Myles is a great guy. He came over and helped me muscle the trans back into my Galant GS-X "Yes again" and also watched over my shoulder and learned a lot of new things about his car. In a short time he's gathered a lot of knowledge about these cars and is and will be a very valuable member to this board and to this community.

Doug

OldHairyBastard

Myles came over last Saturday and helped me with my car by putting the struts with only a little bit of my help. He also listened to me rant and rave about what a shop did to my car.
Thanks again Myles

We will get to your brake lines very soon.

Doug

Just got my Evo cams and Starion intercooler. Myles is a great guy, he cut me a great deal. I will definitely recommend anyone to deal with him and not give it a second thought. Thanks again, man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ajay

cOmpressor

Just bought a gauge from him and got a great price with a side order of good response time. Everyone needs to buy from Myles

IncorpoRatedX

Myles is the sh*t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif hope to see you at the next BBQ (end of july)!

Myles

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll definitely be there and I'll bring my galant this time.

s_firestone

Myles shipped me out some intercooler piping in trade for some suspension parts! I got to talk to him several times and he is a straight up, very cool guy. I will definitely do business with him in the future!

Hertz

Staff member
Myles helped me tear out my broken JDM crap and straighten out the brackets.

All it cost me was a crappy buffalo chicken sandwhich and a large Mt. Dew.

paid very quickly for the jdm vents i was selling and was cool when i deleted his pm with the shipping info.
GOOD BUYER /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

i get home today from surgery, and there was a package on my front door with an evo III model inside for me to put together during my recovery. there isn't a whole lot of people that would be willing to do this. i just want to say thank you, myles it means allot to me.

gtluke

Myles drove me around Chicago and showed me a good time, didn't even make me listen to hippie music.
awesome guy.

1941Galant

Myles bought a gauge pod off of me. Everything went smoothly with no BS, and I would definitely do business with him again.

Hill

Polish

Awesome freaking guy! Do not hesitate to do business with him, thanks again Myles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tsiboy

Myles is a perfect example of how connected some of the people on this board are.

Garfield was having a little trouble selling a set of 550cc injectors and Myles offered for free a chip to compensate for them to anyone that bought Garfields injectors. so i decided to buy them from GW

real stand up guy and a good friend to all gvr4 owners.

thanks!

-alex

I just bought a visor from Myles and everything went very good...would do buisness with again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts