The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GoodGuys KarKing.com

I purchased a rebuilt motor from these guys over a year ago and finally hit the 10k mile mark. So far there have been no problems at all with this motor. It came as ordered and runs strong. I was thinking about doing a compression test tomorrow so that may give more insight on quality. But the head, block, timing belt combo was a little less than $1500 to my door. Not bad at all for a fresh rebuild.

Jay

I looked at there web site when I was looking for a long block for 239. I was a little leary so I went with an outfit I knew. But it's nice to know they do good work for the price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned