The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

a2vr4

a2vr4 is a "good guy". He sold me a set of VR-4 wheels w/tires for a good price and was very helpful with sending me pictures and answering questions. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Thanks,
Michael

SpyderVR4

Quick payment on my ACT2600. Even added the 3% fee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

brute

Extremely fast payment. Paypal sent me an email within 10 mins of the sale closing. Thanks!

Polish

Good guy in my book! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

iLLeffeKt vr-4

fast payment, great communication, good guy in my book.

WesS

Solid communication. Got all the questions and details worked out up front. Solid transaction!

4thStroke

Brian was very easy to deal with. Responses were quick and payment couldnt have been easier. I wouldnt hesitate to sell to Brian again.

Spencer

Great guy to deal with. Fast payment and good communication. Brain bought a vpc/gcc setup and paid ASAP. I would gladdly do bussiness with Brain again!!

pot

Staff member
Brian purchased a trunk/gas door popper from me. The transaction and experience was efficient and pleasurable. I won't hesitate to do business again w/ Brian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

chrisfullwood

Brian hooked me up with a factory turbo outlet pipe, I've been hunting for one forever, he sent me clear pictures, he even cleaned it all up, took all the rust/paint off, excellent communication, chalk this guy up as a solid good guy!! i would happily buy parts from him again.

Thanks Brian!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned