The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hondasi88

Bought a fan off him, and he had it to me fast and in good shape. a good guy to deal with. Thanks again

91vr4

+1 for him as well.. He bought a manifold off me.. He sent the money before I even woke up.. I sent the manifold out a couple hrs later... He should be getting it tomm...

89Mirageman

Another +1 for Hondasi88 for the GVR4 stock wheels. They were in great shape as described and he even had some trouble shipping them to me, he went out of his way to find the best deal. Great guy to deal with!

Hondasi88

I will leave great feedback on all you guys once i get a better connection this wireless setup is SLOW!

Thanks

4Grim

I bought the HID's he was selling. Some personal issues came up during the time of the transaction and communicated with me very well informing me the status of the HID's. Went the extra mile to get me a brand new set of HID's instead of the ones off his car. A really great guy for doing that which I didn't expect. I am hoping to do more business with him again...GREAT GUY!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Myles

Gave me a great deal on 255 pump. Fast shipping even with the holidays and all. Thanks Again! Definitely a good guy.

89coltgt

Bought a 14b from him, great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

atc250r

Staff member
I met up with Kevin yesterday for him to pick up a part from me. He's a great guy to deal with, he paid on time with PayPal and then picked the part up just as he promised.

John

great guy to deal with picked up an eclipse shell off him and was exactly as he described

Brunoboy

great buyer, fast payment, will do business again.

pot

Staff member
I had a positive experience w/ Kevin. He needed a simple part, we exchanged simple message traffic, and quite simply he paid promptly and is good standing member. I wouldn't hesitate to conduct business w/ Kevin again.

IncorpoRatedX

bought fog lights from him, came home from shoot out and they were already on my front porch!

Thanks!

donkeylips

Bought a stock intake pipe from him; great transaction!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned