The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MX4

cheekychimp

Bought a J-Spec ECU from Ryan. He was extremely pleasant to deal with, very prompt at replying to e-mails and got my package shipped out in good time too.

He even went out of his way to send the ECU to a different address for me so that I could get the ECU socketed and the CAPS done on the way. The guy who received it said it was one of the best ECUs he'd seen and didn't even need the CAPS doing. So it was a good buy obviously!

Paul.

Ryan is a fantastic person to do business with. He was straight forward, always kept in contact, frequently updated me on the parts/transaction, and was extremely professional.

Simply put... Great Guy!

Thanks again Ryan,
Michael

Bought a few things from him, including a switch. He accidentally shipped me the wrong switch, but a soon as i told him that, he shipped the good one, and i recieved it VERY fast. Ships out very fast, and is a real pleasure to do business with. Thanks, Ryan!

slobra

Bought a steering wheel, better then described, great communication, was packaged good. All around good expierence.

Wilfongtsi

Very great guy to do business with, very reasonable prices and shipping, very nice parts. Thanks again!

streetmasters

Fast shipping and great communication!! got the item today!! Thanks bro!! Great to do business with!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

dsmer06

Great seller! I bought a jdm grill from him, the communication was great, and the part arrived just as described, with great packaging.

maroonmetallic

Quoting streetmasters:
Fast shipping and great communication!! got the item today!! Thanks bro!! Great to do business with!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Shawn

G

Staff member
+ 1. Great seller.

ls2gto

Picked up a fuel door, great packaging and a good price.
Thanks.....

GVR4_1057

Great seller. Parts got here quickly and in great condition. Thanx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

turbowop

JDM projector foggies wrapped up nicely in a lot of bubble wrap kept them safe on the journey to the U.S. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

dsmer06

Bought another part from mx4, still a great seller. If everyone was as easy to deal with as Ryan, we wouldn't need a bad guys section.

evo8ya

Great guy with some rare parts and some fast shipping NZ.

nickbuilt

thanx ryan hope to do business with you again sometime pleasant person to deal with got my foglight tabs fast fast than most people ship item within the us and these things cames from new zealand thanks again!

-nick

MMCVR4

Ryan went out of his way to send me some JDM parts that I requested. I'm now able to complete this conversion the correct way. A great asset to this community. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts