The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Forced Style

Hertz

Staff member
I bought some taillights from Josh -- he drove them all the way from Niles, MI to Chicago to give them to me. A+ stellar guy, now I can get my car back on the road because it wasn't running right without taillights and boost fluid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Thank you sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hope you're happy with them.

know how i said i loved my montero and it never let me down?

Yeah i drove back to where i was staying, shut it off, went to set the alarm... battery finally tanked out. bwahaha. it was really low on water and really old so i guess it's to be expected. replaced it and im happy again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned