The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR-4

Easy to deal with, Fast payment. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

broke down

great to deal with. Thanks again dave. Dave even gave me a ride to autozone when my wife and I went to meet him at his house. The battery on our hyudai went dead, and he got me back on the road, which he really didn't have to do. thanks.

GVR-4

You're welcome. Glad you made it home safely Ryan and I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

turbowop

I can't thank Dave enough. Sent me some interior trim pieces for the price of shipping. AWESOME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

AWESOME guy, killer deal on a wideband, quick, clean, concise communication, and VERY fast shipping. They jsut delivered it, on CHRISTMAS!

JSchleim18

Great guy...paypal'd right away and was very polite and easy to deal with. Thanks mang!

DynastyLCD

hooked me up on a solid crank pulley for super cheap. and shipping was really fast! A+++ seller!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts