The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jack Mcgee

ducttapeguy

I thought I would start a good guy thread for Jack here in Colorado Springs. He, his brother Kevin and another Tyler have done all the Major work on the galant for me since I have had it. He has very fair prices and is incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to DSMs and GVR4s. If your in the Colorado Springs area and need work done go to Jack.

CO VR4

+1

Jack is a all around great guy, works hard to keep his customers happy, and has very reasonable prices for tranny rebuilds. You can't go wrong dealing with Jack M.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts