The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Great guys: Summit Racing

Polish

Easy ordering, shipped to my office, gave me a free hat, quick shipping, had it all in stock, supply tracking numbers via email, and good prices.

The free shipping is kinda silly because they charge a 9$ handling fee but really that is FINE with me. My order shipped in 3 different boxes, from 3 different warehouses. I know it cost well over 9$ for them to ship it all. So it's still a good deal in my book.

Ditto! I've been using Summit for quite a few years, mostly on my American iron, but most recently on my VR4. No BS, there people are sharp and want to help you, even if it means sending to someone else. They are the best to date I've dealt with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Polish

Bump for Summit. I've ordered a bunch more from them. If they have it in stock the website says they do. If it is it arrives the next day when shipped from thier Ohio warehouse, which is awesome. If you try to buy something and they only have 1 in stock and you try to order 2 a pop up window happens and explains that the next will ship when they get it. I wish all companys did this. Great place to buy from, good prices too.

Rausch

they're pretty damn good. and being local, i can just drive there and pick stuff up. i have to give them a bump for their tech department. those guys are very knowledgable. they have different guys with different areas of expertise...very cool.

atc250r

Staff member
I've been using them since the late 80's and I've had good experiences 99% of the time. My only complaint is that their "free shipping" is BS since they charge $10.95 handling per order.

John

Gordian79

Im a long time customer of them.I remember i had bought some MT tires and one was defective i found this out almost a year later when car was done and they sent me a new tire which was cool.I try to order alot of things so the handling charge doesnt have too much of an effect on prices.

Bought a radiator and a few other things from them. Great prices and I'm pretty sure I got the stuff the next day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned