The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Aaron

He purchased a muffler from me. quick payment. No problems at all. Highly recommended! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

89Mirageman

Great guy to deal with, ran out and got a money order for parts and sent me a confimation to assure me that it was on it's way. Wouldn't hesitate a bit to do business with him again!

IncorpoRatedX

definitely a good guy. bought some tables from him, got a galant from him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Great buyer. Great communication. Would definitely deal with again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Aaron is a great guy!

mistaVR4

I bought a camera from Aaron and I must say that he is one of the best guys I've done business with for sure! He sent my item before he even cashed my check and I got it right on time packaged perfectly, and it works fantastic! I'll do business with you anytime man! Excellent experience.

Thanks, bro!

89Mirageman

What can I say? I bought a 13g turbo from him for a cheap project I was working on and noticed it had a little more shaft play than I was expecting when I got it. I explained this to him and he immediately offered me a refund and even paid half for me to send it back. You will not go wrong with this guy as he is a man of his word. Would easily do business with him again!

mistaVR4

I just had another perfect transaction with Aaron!! Just don't get any better. Perfect guy to deal with anytime /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks bro!

Sold a bov to him and he paid promptly and had great communication.

Awesome buyer!

89Mirageman

He bought a 2g mas from me, another great transaction! Thanks man

autobahntom

Another good transaction with Aaron. Good communication entire way through. Part arrived well wrapped and in advertised condition.
Tom

CarRacer

Just received the catch can I bought from him.
Sent it UPS and packaged it well. I was surprised at how fast it arrived.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned