The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RCboost/joosdawg

Great guy to deal with, gave me a good deal on a part and shipped fast.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Olson

good guy just got a timing belt kit from him and 2 days later it was at my house.

Just got my turbo mani and 02 housing from FedEx (had to wait until my day off to get it from them because no one is home during the times they deliver) I am very happy with my purchase and joosdawg was very easy to work with and even let me pay over time so I could get what i needed. Thanks again for the help and service

slobra

I think we just made the fastest online transaction EVER. I expressed interest, I paid thru paypal, and the item was handed from rcboost to the fedex man. All in about 5 minutes. Thumbs up in my book. Thanks again

slobra

Another great mark for RcBoost. Its like he knows when I need something and we strike a deal within minutes of me sending pm's. Great guy too, very nice, and very FAST! Good guy x10

slobra

Bought a datalogger cable off him, great shape and great price. always great to deal with!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned