The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JNR Design

SleepinGVR4

John sent me fuel line adapters before he even got the money order in the mail. If it wasn't for him i wouldn't of had my car running in time. Thanks again John.

powerplay

I just bought an item from him and he shipped it the same day. Great communication!

mistaVR4

I sold a few things to John recently, I had a serious problem with my shipping company and he was more than understanding! Thanks man for being so patient, would do business with you anytime.

I haven't sold or bought anything from John but I've met him in person. Very nice guy. I would do business with him anytime.

JNR

Thanks, guys; I appreciate the nice comments...

btw, Ron, that will change someday, as you have some nice wheels (and other stuff) that I like (just need the cash) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Garage_Defeat

Would do business with John again. Fast Payment and good correspondence.

-Dan

fastasleep

He bought my Forge BOV. Props to his communcation, payment, and hair style. Would do business with again.

mistaVR4

Once again! John and I had a great time making a deal! Payment sent quick, everything was right on point just like it always is and always will be /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks bro! And good luck with your new setup /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

real nice guy would do buisness with him again thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HHIVR4

I just bought a set of FIC 650cc from John.well represented and great communication.Got them out to me quick..Would definately to business with him again...

G

Staff member
Sic azz packaging! My brotha from anotha motha !

4Grim

Bought a O2 housing for a 40mm Tial wastegate. Beautiful piece..very happy with my purchase. Great communication and answered my questions. Packaged great too. Great guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

raptorWagon

Bought a Sirius satellite radio setup from John, great communication and quick shipping. All manuals and pieces were included down to the original packaging it came in. Look forward to doing business again with him again.

5OF2k

Just purchased a head unit from JNR. Item was exactly as described, there was ample communication from him, and it was shipped/packed promptly and very well. I'd definitely have no problems recommending anyone do business with this man, he's a real stand up guy!

Thanks again John!

-Jake

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts