The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

74of1000

jepherz

Staff member
Mark went out of his way to get a part off of a motor for me, and sent it to me very quickly. Thanks again Mark!

atc250r

Staff member
Another good guy for Mark. I figured I'd bump his original thread up while I praised his fast shipping and his being so easy to deal with.

John

Bought corner lights from Mark, and it was Extremely fast shipping. Good dealing with you.

Hondasi88

Good guy to deal with! I am about to send him some more money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lunchbox

This guy kicks ass!!

Not only did he give me an awesome deal on a gauge cluster, but he shipped it fast and packed it well. Absolutely painless transaction.

The only thing odd was the "Vermont Teddybear" box. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I work for VTB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Glad you guys like your stuff!

~Mark

Wow, multiple Good Guy posts...
Thanks for the tailights. Perfect condition and I've honestly never seen packaging like that before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Mike

PadresFan

Thanks for the owners manual Mark. I'd do business again with this guy.

powerplay

Mark is a big help, quick responses, fast shipping, a pleasure doing business with him.

Bump again for a great transaction; saved my a** with a bunch of parts that will allow #421 to rise from the ashes. Thanx Mark!

CmanorVr4

Kudos to Mark!! Great transaction, he shipped the item the very next day, it arrived quickly and packaged like fine crystal!!! Thanks a lot, Jason

Thank you for the vent I'v been trying to get one for 3 months now. Perfect condition!

skivittlerjimb

Mark gave me a great deal on a ton of parts. Great guy. Plus, he's a Vermonter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Jim B.
1432/2000

I want to thank mark for the great price and fast turn-around on the altenator i bought from him. It's nice to have this kind of service for a change and is appreciated!!
Bruce Chapman Rosemount, MN

Great transaction. Offered me something way underpriced, shipped same day, gave me a tracking number. Greatly packed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned