The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garage Defeat

1941Galant

I sold Dan some parts and he paid quickly and was understanding that I couldn't ship it out for a few days. I would do business with him again.

Hill

Last edited by a moderator:

stealthtt24

Im bumping this because I bought a AFPR and gauge and it was shipped fast with a trcking number, thank you!!!

CO VR4

Dan sent me an oil cooler setup. Great communication, quick shipping, and very well protected. Thanks, Dan!

Very good guy to deal with I stopped by his house to pick up a fuel tank assembly. He is a very knowledgeable guy.

I have sold a few things to Dan from a msd dis-2 to a full gauge panel. Transaction was smooth and payment was lightning fast. I would do business with Dan again and again. A++
Thanks,
Rob

Tried to weasel some Pauter rods off him but he wouldn't budge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I did however have a super smooth transaction with a set of Cam Gears which were pkg'd very well. Thanks Dan, you di man.

mistaVR4

Dan is a great person to deal with! I just had a perfect transaction with him. Item was packaged super well and arrived in a very timely matter! I would necer hesitate to do business with him. Thank you very much.

mooserage

Staff member
Dan is an amazing person. No matter how long I make this post, it wouldn't do justice for all of the help that he has given me. First he took time out of his own schedule to check my car and give it a tune up for my long trip, when I couldn't find a trustworthy shop. He has also spent hours sharing with me his wisdom. I guess he also sold me a stock lower IC pipe coupler when mine got toasted. I really appreciate his help and all of the time he took out of his very busy schedule, when he didn't even have too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

eterna

know this guy, lots and lots of knowledge... he took me to see a 91 for sale galant... Well known for tuning AEM EMS.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Bought some 1600cc injectors from Dan. They came fast and well packaged.
Thanks,
Rob

JSchleim18

Dan is one hell of a guy!!! He sold me a Supra TT Fuel Pump and even tested it for me sending C16 through the pump and it worked beautifully...shipped it out and got here in 2 days after i sent the payment...Great Guy Thanks Again!

dude must live in the post office because i got my stuff WAY ahead of time!!!

i get a door bell this morning and thought it was the dumbass neighbor. the mailman drops off a box and i'm like: "what did i get this time?"

looked at the box and saw Dan's name and was like: WOW... that's FAST FAST shipping.

thanks Dan!!

Dan.... that's me, not him

JNR

Bought some parts and was happy with the transaction; timely shipping and a good deal, overall.

Thanks again!

John R.

Myles

SUPER GOOD GUY!
Gave me a great deal on some Valve Springs. Very Informative and great to talk with. Light speed shipping and great service! Definitely an asset to out community and has one fast as f*** galant!

onesickcrx

Easy to deal with and sent money right away... Also has a pretty badass car

Gizmovr4

Dan is a stand up guy- I have bought items from him and sold him items – each transaction was exceptional. Its guys like him that makes this one of the best places to buy and sell items.

Thank you again for the fast shipping – they arrived safe and sound !!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts