The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Great Guy: stealthtt24

Boostin21

performed trade with him and was all smooth sailing, would love to do business with again

Garage_Defeat

Fast payment. Overall great transaction. A+.

-Dan S.

jepherz

Staff member
Both purchased from and sold to Mark in the last few weeks. Good communicator, no problems what-so-ever. Thanks!

Purchased and sold parts to Mark, he gave me a SMOKIN deal, always easy to deal with. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chucklesas

Just got a grill from him. Quick shipment. No complaints from me.
Thanks

marvinmadman

Got a 2G TB elbow from him. No complaints here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I bought a Palm from him. He sent it out the same day I made the payment. Not only that, he threw in an old logger cable for free.

Thank you very much!!!!

PS: I swear I searched 3 times before I made the other post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Muntermugge

Hey Guys
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
Bought a Symborski's bushing kit from stealthtt24 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Fast shipping, and no problem to get here in Denmark
Thanks for a good deal..A++++++
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Fast payment & patient when I slacked off on shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

mistaVR4

Quick payment! Overall a very pleasant guy to do business with!

Thanks bro!

-Steve

I just got a headlight from him- OUTSTANDING job on packing!I owe him a beer or 2

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Mark was a good customer and waited patiently while I took WAY too long to get him his shipping quote. Paid quickly when I finally did.

Thanks.

ktmrider

Bought a modded and polished 1g BOV from him.

As described, good communication and shipping. Would buy from again!

89Mirageman

Always a pleasure dealing with Mark, I recently bought an awd intermediate shaft from him and it was shipped asap. Thanks again!

matt92vr4

Great seller. I received the part extremely fast! Thanks for the 89 underdash! It's installed and I like it a lot!

Matt

Barnes

Just got my ECU. Quick shipping and exactly as described. Woot! My car is running again!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts