The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JUANPSI

Just wanted to throw up a Good Guy Thread for JUANPSI. Great guy easy to deal with and very fast with the payment. He has purchased a couple high end items from me in the past which I apologize, I should have put up a Good Guy Thread back then. Recently he purchased the Strut Bars from me and sent payment the same evening we struck the deal. Thanks Bud. Enjoy. Take Care.

spooling92vr4

i just met up with juan this evening, and sold him a swaybar.... this guy doesnt mess around.. very easy to deal with. he hung out and bullsh*tted for a bit. its nice to deal with someone that shows up or calls when they say they will. would do business with him again. thanks again juan

JSchleim18

He came by last night and picked up a radiator from me...great guy to deal with and very nice...Thanks Again Juan!

GVR4_1057

Great guy, Fast shipping, great service.

number3

Transaction went smoothly. Thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts